Used Berks Hi-Flow Cats

bhavin85

Hi Guys,

I have had a set of Berks HFC's sitting in my garage for 6 months now, waiting to go on my car and I cant see myself putting them on anytime soon!

These were originally brought off GT4ZED and only had 10k miles put on them when I got them (bennet correct me if im wrong there bud :) )

These are £550 brand new last time I checked so I am looking for £350 posted.

CIMG9018.jpg

CIMG9017.jpg

If you have any question please post in the thread....DO NOT pm me...first to reply on this thread will be the first person I pm...makes it slightly fairer :thumbs:

Hmmm tempted ... Im new to this so excuse the stupid questions but would these fit the HR model ok?

If so and they havnt been bought already PM your best price posted to Northern Ireland. ;)

Thank you.

I dont think these will fit the HR engine...I am fairly sure they make 2 different types for the 350z :thumbdown:

I am open to sensible offers on these boys and girls :)

Wizard - what can I polish them with?

Sarnie - :headhurt: well spotted...it was a hard day at work!

Hmmm tempted ... Im new to this so excuse the stupid questions but would these fit the HR model ok?

If so and they havnt been bought already PM your best price posted to Northern Ireland. ;)

Thank you.

I dont think these will fit the HR engine...I am fairly sure they make 2 different types for the 350z :thumbdown:

I am open to sensible offers on these boys and girls :)

Wizard - what can I polish them with?

Sarnie - :headhurt: well spotted...it was a hard day at work!

wet and dry paper, metal polish and elbow grease! ;)

Can someone confirm this that these will not fit HR models?

nope it will not fit :dry:

Bhav, its a waste of time to polish. First you don't see it, secondly when it goes through a heat cycle it will look exactly like that again ;)