Took the 350Z for a drive

RichIOW

I took the 350z for its first proper drive the other day and it made me love it even more. Met up with some friends in their cars early Sunday morning and went around some of the Isle of Wights best roads. As you can see from the pics was a nice day and the 350z looks good next to the other cars. Will get some better quality pics up soon.

Rich

out f the 3 id happily stick witht he zed, rx8 would be last, love the rx7 for its mentalness, rotary twin turbo! :) but just a normal very un fuel efficient, costly, oil burning, service happy rx8 :(

i havnt owned one, but i know people who have and they were very disappointed with them.

So who was leaving who behind on the roads

out f the 3 id happily stick witht he zed, rx8 would be last, love the rx7 for its mentalness, rotary twin turbo! :) but just a normal very un fuel efficient, costly, oil burning, service happy rx8 :(

i havnt owned one, but i know people who have and they were very disappointed with them.

:shutup:

Your turn Stan!

My last choice would be the Cupra R. Its quick but has no appeal. Its been re-mapped and when he put his foot down must admit it did pull away quickly, but to much power for FWD. The Zed is def my fav, but have to give it to the RX8. Its a great car to drive and can fit 4 adults.

I must admit the car that left everyone with a smile on their face after a ride was the Caterham. What an awesome car. Kind of looses out to the Zed on practicality though.

Rich

Can someone please tell the RX-8 owner that they've ruined a very beautiful car with those incredibly fugly wheels :thumbdown:

If you were a true friend, you'd have told him by now ;)

Disagree actually - was just thinking how nice the wheels looked on the car but not sure they would suit many others.

Its my Bro's RX8. When he showed me them on the website I wasn't keen, but now they are on they make the car look that bit more aggressive and not like all the other cars that are driven about by older women, lol. He also has a Prodrive exhaust on it which makes it sound how it should standard. More than anything its a compromise so he can have his own car that is a bit sporty and he can still take the family out in. Haha

Rich

Disagree actually - was just thinking how nice the wheels looked on the car but not sure they would suit many others.

They're spindly and make the brakes look tiny, they're also too big for the car and give it a roller skate look. As ever, opinions will differ of course, variety and spice and all that.

Its my Bro's RX8.

I'd disown him. ;):lol: