GM Rear tints

alandam1984

Does anyone have pictures of their GM 350z with just the rear 3 windows tinted only?

Im thinking of just tinting the 3 rears dont wanna risk tiniting the fronts

Thanks

Alan

I think ATTAK might be able to assist you

front side windows as well on mine ..... viewtopic.php?f=11&t=37415&start=15

ATTAK....what level of tints do you currently have? Are your front windows still legal as I was under the impression that the front panes were at the maximum legal limit as standard?

Does anyone have pictures of their GM 350z with just the rear 3 windows tinted only?

Im thinking of just tinting the 3 rears dont wanna risk tiniting the fronts

Thanks

Alan

I think ATTAK might be able to assist you

front side windows as well on mine ..... viewtopic.php?f=11&t=37415&start=15

ATTAK....what level of tints do you currently have? Are your front windows still legal as I was under the impression that the front panes were at the maximum legal limit as standard?

+1 :)

OK here's the lowdown on my widow tints

All windows were tinted within a week of getting the car from new in March 2004 ............. The film used was deffo legal but maximum allowed at that time, however, I can't remember what level it was .......... I have recently had the hatch overtinted with LIMO to match the black gloss roof

100603-2.jpg?t=1276623751

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Attak,

After seeing your car on this thread recently, (looks superb by the way) I have decided to go the same way. I own a GM and bought some Rota GTR's in GM a few months back. The car is in currently having the roof and the mid section of the bumper sprayed to match the wheels. Can't wait to get it back.

I love the back window also. Great idea. Is this just a new tint over the old one in Limo black or something different.

Dave

Hi Attak,

After seeing your car on this thread recently, (looks superb by the way) I have decided to go the same way. I own a GM and bought some Rota GTR's in GM a few months back. The car is in currently having the roof and the mid section of the bumper sprayed to match the wheels. Can't wait to get it back.

I love the back window also. Great idea. Is this just a new tint over the old one in Limo black or something different.

Dave

New limo tint over the old one ....... and .......... it's dark in here

....and ....... thanks for your kind words :thumbs:

I've had the windows tinted in my last car - just a meduim tint on all windows. I want to get something similar on the Zed.

However, I like the look of the black roof and the limo tinit on the back - it looks great. Whats the visibility like out the back with a tint that dark especially at night? (I know it affected my rearward vision on just a medium tint.)

Chris

I've had the windows tinted in my last car - just a meduim tint on all windows. I want to get something similar on the Zed.

However, I like the look of the black roof and the limo tinit on the back - it looks great. Whats the visibility like out the back with a tint that dark especially at night? (I know it affected my rearward vision on just a medium tint.)

Chris

Whats the visibility like out the back with a tint that dark especially at night? (I know it affected my rearward vision on just a medium tint.)

Chris

I use the door mirrors more cos the vision through the hatch is ...... well ....... poor

here's another piccy

100625-1.jpg?t=1277897089

Funny that, I was going to ask the same question re visibility. I had mine tinted when I bought it four years ago tomorrow, funnily enough.

From memor,y I had 70% on the rear and little side windows. Will see how it looks and then decide if to go for the limo styleeee.

It does look the dogs lurve blurbs though Attak.

Like the front also. Mesh grille. Looks mean.

Dave