Rain-x

mrobinson2

I've used Rain-X for years. PIAA do an alternative, which if used with their silicone wipers is the best combo, but doesnt come cheap. Definately get some silicone wipers thought, they are amazing. Unfortuantely they dont do them in aero-form for the 370z so cant have them on the new car (yet!).

Use it all the time on the fronts even with PIAA wipers. Keeps the silicon in the wipers fresh!

Use it on the side as it gets rid for the streeky crap that you get when you use the wipers

Use it on the back all the time cause I dont have a rear wiper.

Works a treat!

i used rainex on my zed with the PIAA wipers, just run out of rainex,

wipers were so good, i've just ordered them for my new car, and i have also invested in the PIAA washer fluid, screen cleaner and screen protector.

not at all cheap but the quality of cleaning is by far better than anything else i've seen

Top stuff, used it for years.

Interesting about the wipers though, may have to invest in a set.

my new set for my S2000 cost me about 40 quid, its expensive to start up, but once they need replacing you can get refill blades for under 10 quid.

spent another 20 on the fluids as well. managed to get all 3 though :blush:

but the difference just the wipers and rainx made was excellent. on the Zed i hardly used the wipers as at over 40 mph the rain just used to bead straight off.

i could drive in torrential down pours and pass lorries and never have to flick them on.

most noticable at night time. makes a huge difference.

Hi

if you look at this thread http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=37443 when we were at the Lord Morton meet we applied some of our own rain repellent to xStric9x windscreen and this was his response.

Only just caught up with this thread

Welcome to the club guys, i will be down very shortly pick up some of that windscreen wash/cleaner and god knows what that stuff was you put on it last time but it puts rainX in the shade.

It will be for sale on our site soon as we have been waiting for our labels to be printed.

:thumbs: