led rear lights

Jay1710

Why risk it when you can get the original LED from ZMANALEX for £240 or less if preowned(Goes for £200 ono) and offset this cost with you non-LED lights which fetch about £80 or less if the are a few on sale :p

I think someone got similar to this from the US and the fittings are different so he had to cut both looms and connect the wires directly :surrender:

If you are interested I have a set of Nissan LED rear lights which I have just taken off my Zed following its sale. £150 + p&p or if you are local to the Midlands can arrange collection/delivery.

If you are interested I have a set of Nissan LED rear lights which I have just taken off my Zed following its sale. £150 + p&p or if you are local to the Midlands can arrange collection/delivery.

Where in the East Midlands are you?

Can I take you up on these ... if they are still available?

I'm not far as I live n Leicester ... :thumbs:

Can I take you up on these ... if they are still available?

I'm not far as I live n Leicester ... :thumbs:

I dibbed 2nd by pm last night so it's up to the first guy ;)