Photoshop help for school again...pretty please

Cragus

Hey photoshop wizards. Cragus is here again to get your creative juices flowing!.....and because he blows with photoshop :wacko:

Our school is putting on the musical production of 'Joseph' and I have been put in charge of getting some props. One of the things I need to make is a square / rectangular banner that reads..,

This way to Egypt

------------->

It will be mounted on to wood and a pole to carry.

DESIGN SPEC

1. The arrow must point to the right as you look at it.

2. Letters big enough for the audience to read.

3. Brightly and different coloured letters - think technicolour dreamcoat ;)

4. As they are going to Egypt, a Sphinx or palm tree graphics might go down a treat also.

I know (or hope) the forum will see to this for me :blush: . If you are able to help me out drop me a PM and I will give you my email.

Hi our school has just done the joseph production and i made all the props myself, shame you are not nearer as you could have just borrowed ours. :thumbs:

I made a wishing well/ sedan chair/gold shoulder things/ and numerous other items

Oh and Palm trees/sheep

Hi our school has just done the joseph production and i made all the props myself, shame you are not nearer as you could have just borrowed ours. :thumbs:

I made a wishing well/ sedan chair/gold shoulder things/ and numerous other items

That would of been awesome - shame you are far away. I am making somethings but photoshop is beyond me. I will learn one day soon... :blush:

That would of been awesome - shame you are far away. I am making somethings but photoshop is beyond me. I will learn one day soon... :blush:

I'll swap you photoshop lessons for chanter lessons :p

I'll swap you photoshop lessons for chanter lessons :p

Come the summer, you might have a deal! :lol::lol::lol:

How good are you really though - prove it - make me a poster :lol::lol::lol:;)