Adding a head unit

Will it fit - yes but you will need facia and loom - For more details check viewtopic.php?t=16403

Its an OK unit - nothing great IMO. Personally I would go for something a bit more this - http://www.sextonsdirect.co.uk/alpine/p ... html?cat=0. Its actual display area is not far off the JVC so you its just not got as much waste space. The Alpine is a much higher quality head unit than the JVC is.

PS - Don't let Halford butcher the car to fit it find a place thats decent or even DIY would be better

for about the same money you can have my headunit, already wired up with sextons adapters, and earthed up. and also has a reverse camera and usb connection for ipod. and the facia.

if you buy anything new, you'll need to factor in another 50 quid for the facia and sextons adapters.

for about the same money you can have my headunit, already wired up with sextons adapters, and earthed up. and also has a reverse camera and usb connection for ipod. and the facia.

if you buy anything new, you'll need to factor in another 50 quid for the facia and sextons adapters.

I did point him in your direction fella. ;)

I did point him in your direction fella. ;)

:lol: didn't check the link :blush: