Import Code issue ?

Vale

Hi all, thanks for reading.

Recently got a replacment head unit from the company i bought my car from and Nissan say the unit doesnt exist !

Read that back and it dont mean sh1t !!!

Ok, bought my Zed from Prestiege Performance and was super chuffed with it, The Bose system started to play up so i called the guy to see if he could help and indeed he did. He gave me a replacment unit out of another zed that another customer swapped for a Pioneer system...great !! trouble is he didnt have the code and the other car has now gone and cant get intouch to track it down so, i took it to Nissan and they said the unit doesnt exist on thier system so it must of come out of a non uk zed.

So here is my problem, how do i get the code without going to some backstreet hifi place and being charged ?

Any ideas will be most appreciated.

Kindeast regards,

Vale.

Prestiege Performance near Howden ? like i said its one a gur swapped for a Pioneer unit and left the Bose one at Prestiege Performance, so it was just sitting around, hence why he let me have it ?

Yer i resolved the original unit after the new battery was fitted (clarified in the thread) but the code i need now is for the replacment one because the origianl dont select cd's properly.

I will check out the pdf you attached, thanks matey ;p