patience with posting

rtbiscuit

Just a quick note really, thought it would be easier to post one message than try and find lots of individual threads.

for all those people i'm selling stuff to please can you accept my apologies for not posting yet. i'm trying to sort it now, but am having a few problems.

due to sort most of it out tomorrow and post but my wifes Gran is in intensive care and i need to take her to the hospital to see her. its not a case of if she goes but more; when she goes. its also going to a funeral at some point so don't know what the plans are short term etc.

i'll try and get through things as quick as i can etc and my apologies for holding people up.

right a quick update:

Lucy's gran passed away on the saturday, the funeral is tomorrow. and i shall be heading to london tonight.

all vinyl has now been posted.

i have also managed to post most items as well from the car vulturing. only a few things left to send and these are currently at my mechanics which i need to pick up.

left to post:

Bro-t - wheel nuts, .......... i'm aiming to get them in the post before i go tonight

P15ULT - exhaust and strut bar ................ picking up tonight will wrap hopefully on wednesday and organise shipping that week hopefully

Doris - HFC's ............... same as paul, will pick up tonight and hope fully arrange courier for this week.

as for eveything else that has been payed for i'm fairly certain its been posted this morning. sorry for the delays, and hope everything turns up quickly for people. everything went recorded so people will need to sign for items when they arrive.

right a quick update:

Lucy's gran passed away on the saturday, the funeral is tomorrow. and i shall be heading to london tonight.

all vinyl has now been posted.

i have also managed to post most items as well from the car vulturing. only a few things left to send and these are currently at my mechanics which i need to pick up.

left to post:

Bro-t - wheel nuts, .......... i'm aiming to get them in the post before i go tonight

P15ULT - exhaust and strut bar ................ picking up tonight will wrap hopefully on wednesday and organise shipping that week hopefully

Doris - HFC's ............... same as paul, will pick up tonight and hope fully arrange courier for this week.

as for eveything else that has been payed for i'm fairly certain its been posted this morning. sorry for the delays, and hope everything turns up quickly for people. everything went recorded so people will need to sign for items when they arrive.

Sorry to hear the bad news mate, my condolences are with you and your family.

On a positive note, if your passing by south or west london let me know :thumbs: