Envy

cgomez1978

Been trying to contact envy to order some oil for a service on a 2004 JDM roadster but keep on getting the answerphone. where is the best place to order some from and how much oil will i need ? thanks

Opie oils will be your best bet. :thumbs:

The oil filters for the VQ35DE are all the same, just make sure you stick with a known brand.

I personally prefer the genuine Nissan oem oil filter. :thumbs:

Alex.

cheers is there a difference with the filters for JDM roadsters or will anyone fit

So we should be using synthetic not fully synthetic? Whats the difference?

Also, I am due a service in the next couple weeks (after holiday). Car has done 30,000 miles now (6 years old), should I be changing all the drive/cam belts etc. Ignore my ignorance Im not upto speed with all the engine stuff, hence Im no mechanic.

Appreciate any advice. Thanks.

Your zed doesn't have a cam belt (uses a chain), therefore nothing to replace!

Told you I was a little thick :wacko: I mean the drive belts that are visible when you look down at the front of the engine? Is it the fly wheel?

Your zed doesn't have a cam belt (uses a chain), therefore nothing to replace!

Told you I was a little thick :wacko: I mean the drive belts that are visible when you look down at the front of the engine? Is it the fly wheel?

Here you go mate, in stock and good to go same/next day :thumbs:

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=31548

Knew youd be around at some point, thanks. Can you send me a set, please :thumbs: How do you want payment. I will PM you my delivery address. Appreciated.