Finally Got A Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demolition49

There are plenty of threads on here about mixing tyres ........ consensus is don't do it

Yes i know that but what do i do about it? :shrug:

Since there are brand new avons on the rears might aswell get them on the front?

Yep ................... or drive very slowly round corners until you do ;)

There is nothing worse than this stage in waiting for your car, on one hand you can't wait another minute to get your car and on the other hand it's just another work day for the garage so they work at their own pace and if they don't get something done one day it can wait till the next...

I would like to give a special thanks to andlid for helping me find the right car! :thumbs: i owe you a drink when you are next in england :lol:

And a special thanks to martinmac for helping me getting a Z aswell i really apprieciate it!

And not forgetting maxi-glasgow who offered to go and look at a Z for me in scotland! what a man :thumbs:

And to the rest of the forum for all the great advice you have informed me with and will continue to do so i hope :teeth:

so excited but down side is have to wait till weds to pick up!

B)

I picked her up yesterday and :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Its loooooovelllyyyyyy sooo much fun :drive1

Best car ever! And didnt expect stock to sound as loud as it does! Pics to follow this w/end!

Im finally a true Z member!

Wu great stuff!!!!