WOW, Blue zed in Leicester.

Courtz

Just spotted a stunning blue zed outside a garage on queens road, having seen plenty of standard ones in the area this one stood out like nothing else. Saw the sticker to the forum in the back window, so thought i'd try to find a topic on it. Registration mimics a well known nissan tuning compary, yaris carbon bonnet and trim, performance brakes and yellow calipers, small carbon intake vent to the right of the front badge sitting very low.

Does it ring any bells to anyone, and does anyone have a link on an article if it's known, as it's one of the best looking tuned cars i've seen.

Courtney

Yep, that's the one :thumbs: just checked on his gallery. gorgeous B)

I live round the corner from the garage and saw it parked as i was driving past, caught a glimpse so had to take a walk back up there to have a proper look :lol: My jaw was wide open, stunning!!

Saw the webby sticker so thought i'd try and find a little info on it, top car ian! :D

Are you ever going to get it back? its been ages in "repairs" :surrender:

I went to pick it up last Saturday but the post office wouldn't accept the insurance confirmation printout as valid insurance so I had to wait for it to show as insured online or wait for the certificates to come through.

Going again this Saturday armed with road tax :lol::yahoo:

Are you ever going to get it back? its been ages in "repairs" :surrender:

I went to pick it up last Saturday but the post office wouldn't accept the insurance confirmation printout as valid insurance so I had to wait for it to show as insured online or wait for the certificates to come through.

Going again this Saturday armed with road tax :lol::yahoo:

then :bangin:

:worthless: