crashed!

flirt

ive ****ed my z up, so well gutted.

must of been drifting too much as my tryes are warn cause i lost it in the wet and hit a car!! i know what a **** i am!!!

im after a new passenger door if anyone can help...

cheers..

off to cry! lol

Sorry to hear about this, mate. :thumbdown: Can you bear to share the gory details?

yea went to go through the underpass, down hill wet weather. changed lanes and back end kicked out just enough to clip the car i was going round!! not a fast crash, just lots of panels bent!!

very true im alive! was hoping for engine damage, good excuse to supercharge lol

Nightmare! I've had something similar a while ago when still on the 'Stones (though by some miracle I didn't hit anything). Put my foot down in a straight line and went sideways. When the tyres are worn the esp just aint quick enough.

Really sorry to hear about it flirt but at least you're ok.

Sorry to hear about the car.

Iam on bridgestones and there bold on the inside edge on the front so I will definatley take my time now.

How's it going finding the panels.

I bet there's not many in the salvage yards yet?

If they are bald only on the inside edge, then it sounds like your alignment could be out. I'd get it checked at one of the four wheel alighment places. Can get it done for about £60...... worthwhile if it stops you eating tyres prematurely.....