Thoresby Park - July 11th 2010

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ATTAK Z (Confirmed + one guest) .................. Coming from the North on the A1/A614

Arkwright (Confirmed)

Lincolnbaggie (Confirmed).............................. Coming from the East to the A1/A614 (to get there by about 8.30 am to help set up)

Mitch (Confirmed + one guest)...................... Coming from the North A1/A614

Niko (Confirmed + one guest)

Roo (Confirmed)

andyvvc (Confirmed + one guest)

introspect (Confirmed)

madmarky (Confirmed)

un1eash (Confirmed + one guest)

ATTAK Z (Confirmed + one guest) .................. Coming from the North on the A1/A614

Arkwright (Confirmed)

Lincolnbaggie (Confirmed).............................. Coming from the East to the A1/A614 (to get there by about 8.30 am to help set up)

Mitch (Confirmed + one guest)...................... Coming from the North A1/A614

Niko (Confirmed + one guest)

Roo (Confirmed)

andyvvc (Confirmed + one guest)

introspect (Confirmed)

madmarky (Confirmed)

un1eash (Confirmed + one guest)

Eraserhead (Confirmed + one guest)

Thoresby Show, Sunday 11 July 2010 entry £7.50 per person

1. Arkwright

2. Zulley

3. Lincolnbaggie

4. ATTAK Z

5. Mitch

6. Niko

7. Roo

8. Andyvcc

9. introspect

10.madmarky

11.unleash

12.Eraserhead

13.Madmarco

14.Beermonster

15.BG Vinz

16.bembo449

17.Moggy240

18.Kev64

19. malcolmpaul

20.Si- Z

The above are confirmed entries. Other peeps have put their names down but not been confirmed. Entries are still welcome, please add your named to the list. My apologies if I've inadvertently missed anyone off.

We have a space booked as 'The United Z Clubs' , Z Club.net, 300zx-club.com, and 350Z-uk.com are all attending together.

Meeting on the showground from 0830.

Are we going to meet at the Showground at 8.30 am or does anyone want to organise any convoys?

I can be at the main entrance to Clumber Park on the A614 at 8.15 am (map reference 53.289259,-1.033157 on google maps) and we can drive on from there if anyone wants to meet up first?

arrangements not set in stone yet but it looks like Madmarco and Madmarky are stopping at mine on Saturday night so we will be heading north from Rainworth on the A614 plus Zulley in the Mondeo (our neighbours are in the Notts RS club so may also tag along with them).. CU on site I think.

If travelling from Nottingham a convenient meeting place is Ollerton R/A lots of parking, MacD's petrol etc.

In the parking area you suggest there is a pretty good burger van but i don't know if he opens sundays.

I'm meeting Niko in chesterfield. We will be crossing M1 around Junction 30.

Anyone heading that way and fancy hooking up? ... for that matter chesterfield and shire not going?

I'm meeting Niko in chesterfield. We will be crossing M1 around Junction 30.

Anyone heading that way and fancy hooking up? ... for that matter chesterfield and shire not going?

They're both busy with other things unfortunately :dry: (though the British GP and a holiday in the sun are probably two good reasons :thumbs: )

Hi , I'm presuming the show will be signposted once I get onto the A614 ??? As being a female I'm bound to get lost ha ha :blush::lol:

I'm assuming so as well (never been there before). What time are you planning on getting there Mitch?

Now then the thing is I would like to come and meet you all , however my busy lifestyle leaves me at the perils of yes I would love to come but it could be dinner time , if I dont get called out :blush: hopefully if thats ok :)

Ste .

Should be plenty of space - be great to have you along. We are aiming to meet around 8.30 am to set up etc, but get there when you can :thumbs:

Thoresby Show, Sunday 11 July 2010 entry £7.50 per person

1. Arkwright

2. Zulley

3. Lincolnbaggie

4. ATTAK Z

5. Mitch

6. Niko

7. Roo

8. Andyvcc

9. introspect

10.madmarky

11.unleash

12.Eraserhead

13.Madmarco

14.Beermonster

15.BG Vinz

16.bembo449

17.Moggy240

18.Kev64

19. malcolmpaul

20.Si- Z

21. Ikarus

22. Stesrg

Should be plenty of space - be great to have you along. We are aiming to meet around 8.30 am to set up etc, but get there when you can :thumbs:

Thanks, will aim for 8.30 :thumbs:

..right then, time to get some wax on!!

Just got home after a great day out at Thoresby. Great stand, positioned right next to the main arena, and very ably looked after by everyone there.

Awarded runners-up for best stand of the show (again - we must beat the Celica's next year) and managed a v. creditable runners up for roadster of the show (well done Mitch :thumbs: )

Congrats to Vince for his blingtastic 300 (best modified car).

Unlucky to MadMarky (but he did get a mention), Erasurehead, Ikarus and Grant for coming close in various categories (but the judging was dubious to say the least....)

Very well attended event - I think we had about 12+ 350s there plus a few 300s, 240s etc (and a Mondeo police car :wacko: ), and a big thank you to Arkwright for organising it, AttakZ/Mrs AttakZ for the brilliant strawberries and cream, and Roo, Mitch, little Mitch, Grant, AttakZ/Mrs Attack and all the others (who's names I've probably forgotten) for their excellent erection skills ;)

I'll get some piccies sorted once I find the camera amongst all the flags, bunting, trophies, shelters.....

(PS New flags look great and don't blow away!)

Knackered now and off the the pub for a few well-earned scoops.......