350zs in the good ole USA

Pete the wheel

Howdy folks.

No real point to this post, well, maybe a little one.

Just back from 2 weeks in Orlando, Florida, and while driving about I couldnt believe the amount of 350zs we saw, just everywhere, they really do like them.

They do seem to have a thing for Nissan full stop, id say its the most popular make after their own american makers of course. Nissan do a cracking pickup, now I thought my Navara was big, but the Titan is just mahoosive, 5.6 v8 petrol up front, I just want one, although not the fuel bills, well over here anyway.

So, anybody know why the 350z is so well liked, what price to they go for.Ie the reason why they love them.

Pete

if you go on the hella flush website the americans seen to be miles ahead when it comes to performace and styling with them too...

Everything is cheaper there including labour so they can do better thing over there :dry:

In all documentaries I've watched regarding America, they always stress the point how they LOVE American built cars, yet they're all driving Japanese made!!! Birlliant!! :lol::lol:

Just have a look at the US scrappage statistics! They are hilarious!

if you go on the hella flush website the americans seen to be miles ahead when it comes to performace and styling with them too...

Everything is cheaper there including labour so they can do better thing over there :dry:

+1

The UK is catching up though IMO

+1

Yes true, But IMO its still not as cheap or available to everyone as it is in the us.

+1

Yes true, But IMO its still not as cheap or available to everyone as it is in the us.

Cost is the major issue, most parts are readily available ;)

+1

Cost is the major issue, most parts are readily available ;)

Also petrol is silly cheap there so a drop in mpg isnt that big a deal. :thumbdown: