F.S.: * NISMO V1 REPLICA KIT ***** SOLD ******

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Hi Guys

For sale V1 Nismo Style Replica kit (Bumper,Skirts and rear spats not rear spoiler) .... (ZMANALEX is selling the rear spoiler at the moment)

I got a quote of £550 for fitting and spraying from a local garage in Mansfield recommended to me on the forum 'http://www.bodyandtuning.co.uk/ ... The garage has a lot of experience with Nismo Replica kits so I recommend them highly.

Im looking for just £400 for the kit....... Most companies would charge around £1400 + for supply and fit so you will be making a big saving

First to contact me via pm will get dibs

Im in Derby, local pick up preferred, I do have the use of a Van if you are in the midlands area for a small fee

Many thanks

Chris

IMGP0449.jpg

IMGP0450.jpg

IMGP0448.jpg

IMGP0447.jpg

hey man, if yopu havent sold this yet, sorry i lost track of this post, then i am interested, but it really will have to be the end of the month at the earliest. and will need an appointment with my financial advisor before i know if i can. ho well will this fit with it being a replica? i honestly cant be bothered with the hassle if it isn't an easy fit.