restricted speed at 118mph ???

bboyzeez

hi guys i recently went to japfest (which was amazing btw) and found that my car is restricted just under 120mph...now i know you might say theres no need to go faster but i want to know can an import 350z be derestricted? is it a big job? is it something a nissan garage is gonna be happy to do or how i go about doing it?

It is actually 112.5mph, but it displays 120mph. All Jap cars are restricted.

Can be delimited using an HKS Speed Defencer which are around £25o i think, or a remap from Abbey can sort it whilst improving the car too, for double that probably.

• 5 weeks later...
hi guys i recently went to japfest (which was amazing btw) and found that my car is restricted just under 120mph...now i know you might say theres no need to go faster but i want to know can an import 350z be derestricted? is it a big job? is it something a nissan garage is gonna be happy to do or how i go about doing it?

bboyzeez, my HKS SLD will be up for sale shortly. This will remove the restriction on your ECU so you can go flat out!

Let me know if you're interested....