Manifold...A good idea?

chrisjones6699

I'm having a blueflame exhaust fitted within the next couple of weeks and I'm toying with the idea of having a new header fitted. Has anyone done this, what gains are likely and what price and makes are out there?

I've found this but it seems a lot of money for +9bhp....

http://www.ctd-germany.com/shop/Nissan- ... :1641.html

Cheers guys

Chris

I'm having a blueflame exhaust fitted within the next couple of weeks and I'm toying with the idea of having a new header fitted. Has anyone done this, what gains are likely and what price and makes are out there?

I've found this but it seems a lot of money for +9bhp....

http://www.ctd-germany.com/shop/Nissan- ... :1641.html

Cheers guys

Chris

At least a hard days graft to fit Chris ;)

Also depends which one you are buying as some cheapo ones will not have the inside welds smooth which will affect the flow and cost you ponies :thumbs: Or might not be true equal lenght :thumbdown: . Or they might crack costing you labour twice :scare:

I think Nismo, Tomei, fujitsubo etc are the ones i would look at if money was no object and going for big power NA or SC!

Also depends which one you are buying as some cheapo ones will not have the inside welds smooth which will affect the flow and cost you ponies :thumbs: Or might not be true equal lenght :thumbdown: . Or they might crack costing you labour twice :scare:

I think Nismo, Tomei, fujitsubo etc are the ones i would look at if money was no object and going for big power NA or SC!

Not often I say this, but I agree with Bennett :p

I wanted (want) Tomei ones but I'm happy with my DCs. I only fitted them because I got them for a stupid price :lol:

Not often I say this, but I agree with Bennett :p

I wanted (want) Tomei ones but I'm happy with my DCs. I only fitted them because I got them for a stupid price :lol:

:p Thank you so much your higness :king:

Does that mean i will have exclusive driving review of your beast in Wales :lol: