got what he deserved

Husky

He's 20, so why did they send him to a Young Offender's Institution? What's wrong with grown up prison for a grown up criminal? :rant:

went by his mental age probably.

yeah i laughed at his judo skills :lol: CHAIR boom!

Guy's an idiot in my opinion. If that gun was real and he got shot, for what? a few quid from a bookies, who are robbing bast's anyway. Fair enough if it was a poor wee granny, but putting your life on the line like that is just daft.

Guy's an idiot in my opinion. If that gun was real and he got shot, for what? a few quid from a bookies, who are robbing bast's anyway. Fair enough if it was a poor wee granny, but putting your life on the line like that is just daft.

agreed; for money, no. for people safety, yes.

I don't think the guy done it to stop the robber, I think he perhaps took offence to being threatened by the masked gunman as he looked like he wanted to give him a bleaching.... :boxing:

Or perhaps he knows a replica gun when he sees it. Reminds me of the scene in Snatch where Vinney Jones is sitting in the pub and they try to hold him up, he says "the fact that you've got Replica written down the side of your guns, and the fact that I've got Desert Eagle point-five-oh written on the side of mine.....", "now F off".

Brilliant.

I don't think the guy done it to stop the robber, I think he perhaps took offence to being threatened by the masked gunman as he looked like he wanted to give him a bleaching.... :boxing:

Or perhaps he knows a replica gun when he sees it. Reminds me of the scene in Snatch where Vinney Jones is sitting in the pub and they try to hold him up, he says "the fact that you've got Replica written down the side of your guns, and the fact that I've got Desert Eagle point-five-oh written on the side of mine.....", "now F off".

Brilliant.

Haha, great scene, love that film.

I was in a Mcdonald's in city centre one night when an argument between 2 junkies kicked off, I dunno if one of them had more chips than the other but he jumped up and pulled some big serrated looking kitchen knife out his jacket and was screaming something at the other junkie. Everyone panicked and all the girls were doing the usual screaming, folk went for the door and the people at the counter started trying to get behind it, the dumb till workers didn't even think to call the police, they just stood there panicking! My friend at the time phoned them and within about 2 minutes some guy in a black leather jacket and denims came through the door, swaggered right up to the guy, flashed his badge and pulled a baton out his sleeve and shouted 'police, drop the knife' to which the guy didn't comply, he got smacked on the wrist and then cracked behind the knee and forced to the ground within about half a second, cuffed and dragged outside. I wanted to shake the guy's hand, in a situation were everyone was screaming and folk were running for the doors, this guy confronted it head on. Pretty brave stuff, but he made it look like it was just an every day occurrence. When he came in the door he was huffing and puffing, so I assumed he was some undercover guy who just runs around the city centre being the local Batman.

I know it's off topic but regarding Snatch, has anyone watched Snatch Wars on youtube where they use clips from Star Wars but darth vaders voice is brick tops from Snatch.

Funniest thing ever. **NSFW or children due to swearing**

I know it's off topic but regarding Snatch, has anyone watched Snatch Wars on youtube where they use clips from Star Wars but darth vaders voice is brick tops from Snatch.

Funniest thing ever.

Mate that was amazing!! Haha had me in stitches! :lol::lol: