Wac a wave

captint

Can some advise what the protocol is with spotting other Zeds, should you give a wave / nod etc. I can remeber this was the protocol when I had a VW Camper and a landy. Is this the case with Zeds as well, as I have recieved a nod before, and have been given daggers when doing the same to someone else. If it is the done thing would it be restricted to 350Z's or across all Zed's> :headhurt:

Look in the opposite direction or pretend you have not seen me. Thats what every other Zed I have spotted has done. Begining to think its me!

Maybe I should have bought a custard, rust coloured or purple one to make sure people see me..... :ninja:

I've always thought flashing people with the same car is a bit stupid. Its not as if you know them or anything. Do you also flash people who have football stickers on thier car for your team? Or have the same hair style? or the same jumper?

You flash someone only if you actually know them IMO.

I've always thought flashing people with the same car is a bit stupid. Its not as if you know them or anything. Do you also flash people who have football stickers on thier car for your team? Or have the same hair style? or the same jumper?

You flash someone only if you actually know them IMO.

Cars like this are something people have a passion for and it's a case of just being part of a 'club'. I see nothing wrong with it at all.

And yes, I've seen plenty of people flash each other, pull over and talk etc that have football stickers in their cars for the same team.

Each to their own. Mini (proper ones!!) and Elise owners definitely do it.

Always wave, flash whatever :teeth:

Some people are very stuck-up,,, think they forget it's only a 30k car at the end of the day :blush:

:teeth: I always put my hand up to another Zed :thumbs: comes with years of practice on motocycles everyone waves at you on another bike..

Very disconcerting on the continent though, especially Spain when your riding as they put two fingers out to you, has a completely different meaning over there :scare: ,. just got to remember not to do it when you get back to Good ol Blighty :teeth:

Always wave, flash whatever :teeth:

Some people are very stuck-up,,, think they forget it's only a 30k car at the end of the day :blush:

:teeth: I always put my hand up to another Zed :thumbs: comes with years of practice on motocycles everyone waves at you on another bike..

Very disconcerting on the continent though, especially Spain when your riding as they put two fingers out to you, has a completely different meaning over there :scare: ,. just got to remember not to do it when you get back to Good ol Blighty :teeth:

bikers do show allot of respect,,, they always appreciate me moving over and give thanks.... only cos i'm scared of them hurting my beloved :)

I spent £26k on a bright yellow car and still never been spotted. When I see another zed I turn the music down, cease conversation, wind the windows down, scream, shout, wave, flash, bib, flash the hazards everything :scare:

I even turn around on a dual carriageway the other day to chase Val down at a petrol station the other day :blush:

Still never been spotted though :byebye:

I spent £26k on a bright yellow car and still never been spotted. When I see another zed I turn the music down, cease conversation, wind the windows down, scream, shout, wave, flash, bib, flash the hazards everything :scare:

I even turn around on a dual carriageway the other day to chase Val down at a petrol station the other day :blush:

Do you Think we may be trying to get away from you ??:teeth:

Do you Think we may be trying to get away from you ??:teeth:

Thats why I upgraded! Need the extra BHP to catch you all :p