Service Time

spursmaddave

My Z is nearly due it's 80k P1 service and I'm looking for a decent independant garage to service and also do a general check on the car, clutch, brakes, plugs etec etc as I only have a very limited knowledge of such things...

Anybody got a good recommendation, I live in SE London and work in Essex, has anyone used Torque Development International in West Thurrock?

Have looked on the forum, CS is a little too far away and Abbey have not replied to Emails or PMs on here despite Reading them so must be too busy, shame cos I probably would have ended up getting more done than just a service!

Any help or advice appreciated, the car seems in good condition heavy clutch but once it's warmed up no problem, the odd clunk from the back when I change to reverse but again don't think that's a problem, hand brake needs adjusting but that's fairly normal I believe...

Its a strange idea I know, but have you tried phoning Abbey?

:lol:

was about to suggest the same thing.

i need to ring them to as i need to book in for a remap.

Abbey have been in touch now and sorted, I wasn't going to chase them after emails and PMs, if they were too busy to answer fair enough. Trouble is I know I'm going to go for a service and end up getting a new exhaust and uprev too... Just have to tell the missus it was essential work and needed doing ;)