High Flow Cats

TT Convert

At the min I have de-cats fitted. Car is up for MOT soon. I need to know if any1 can recomend any decent high flow cats rather than having the old cats fitted/removed for MOT. also I think the de-cats are making me lose power.

Any imput greatly apreciated.

dave

At the min I have de-cats fitted. Car is up for MOT soon. I need to know if any1 can recomend any decent high flow cats rather than having the old cats fitted/removed for MOT. also I think the de-cats are making me lose power.

dave

Decats will make you lose power if your car isnt remapped for them. Berks Hi flows are the better ones and Kinextix are also decent but they arent as good as the berks.

dave

cant fault my berks. thnk there is a group buy aroung the corner for them

Before i bought Berks HFC I looked into getting custom ones made with 100cell metal substrate and could never get enough interest for a GB ;) I would have come with 2years waranty and cost about £350-390 at GB prices but £450 for a one off at a time when Berks was going for £490 :scare:

I'll be surprised if you get any interest too now ;)

NO :bangin: It clearly states Magnaflow ;)

I would'nt hesitate buying these if it comes with warranty at least 2 years because its the same 200cell construct like the Berk and Magnaflow has alot

of experience.

Otherwise give Chilli a call for Berks :thumbs:

I hope you also understand that HFCs or decats without remapping or piggyback ecu support makes no gains except noise ;)

Before i bought Berks HFC I looked into getting custom ones made with 100cell metal substrate and could never get enough interest for a GB ;) I would have come with 2years waranty and cost about £350-390 at GB prices but £450 for a one off at a time when Berks was going for £490 :scare:

I'll be surprised if you get any interest too now ;)

I had a pair of 100cell cats custom made & they cost me £520 :surrender: Came with a lifetime warranty though B)

I had a pair of 100cell cats custom made & they cost me £520 :surrender: Came with a lifetime warranty though B)

But that would be for the manufacture (ie durability of welds/anti-corrosion etc) as you cannot warrant the metal substrate catalyst themselves since with use they become inactive.

Well constructed cats with the right grade of steel will outlast the substrate so a lifetime warranty is pretty pointless :p

Thats why 2 years seems to be usual warranty for premature failure of the catalyst from Berk and all the big brands ;)

NO :bangin: It clearly states Magnaflow ;)

I would'nt hesitate buying these if it comes with warranty at least 2 years because its the same 200cell construct like the Berk and Magnaflow has alot

of experience.

Otherwise give Chilli a call for Berks :thumbs:

I hope you also understand that HFCs or decats without remapping or piggyback ecu support makes no gains except noise ;)

it states magnaflow from berks ..... :p