Z010

martinmac

I really enjoyed the weekend although Saturday was a little damp. Great to meet owners from all the forums and looking forward to seeing you all again at Zedfest.

I was also great that Ajay Panchal agreed to come down and judge the cars then present the awards. It made it pretty special.

Its a shame more of you didnt come down but thats your loss. :)

CIMG2138.jpg

CIMG2139.jpg

CIMG2140.jpg

CIMG2141.jpg

CIMG2144.jpg

CIMG2147.jpg

CIMG2149.jpg

CIMG2152.jpg

CIMG2153.jpg

CIMG2162.jpg

:teeth:

CIMG2155.jpg

Had a brilliant weekend, just a shame the weather wasn't consistent for all of it. Well done Martin for your award and well done Chris for getting the sympathy award :lol: Going to chill and have a early night as after 2 nights in a tent im so looking forward to my bed. Hopefully have a better turn out next weekend.

Sympathy award you cheeky get.

I got best 350Z as chosen by the designer of the car :teeth: will post pics in a bit - got back to central heating and hot water on the bloody blink again! :lol:

Wow fantastic mate, thats pretty special init? :notworthy:

I would happily sign up for Z011 now. edfest numbers are looking really good. We should be able to hit 200. :thumbs:

Me too Mart, I really don't know why more members don't turn up to this. The Zclub guys are a great group, Billing is a good location for all to get too and accommodation there is dirt cheap. I paid £30 to camp for 2 nights, the little cabins are £40 a night with electricity plumbed in and static's are a couple of hundred but easily sleep 2 couples or 3-4 single people. Lets get some better turn out to these events, we are a large club and can only muster 3 members, shocking!

Sorry you couldnt make it mate. Just out of interest I have just been having a chat to security and they said they had to have a word about the noise level last night but were amazed at the cooperation they got from the owners so a well run event. :thumbs:

I would happily sign up for Z011 now. edfest numbers are looking really good. We should be able to hit 200. :thumbs:

Me too Mart, I really don't know why more members don't turn up to this. The Zclub guys are a great group, Billing is a good location for all to get too and accommodation there is dirt cheap. I paid £30 to camp for 2 nights, the little cabins are £40 a night with electricity plumbed in and static's are a couple of hundred but easily sleep 2 couples or 3-4 single people. Lets get some better turn out to these events, we are a large club and can only muster 3 members, shocking!

A big thanks to the organisers of Z010. I was some what surprised at the support this event had from 350z owners off here. This forum is the biggest 350z forum in the UK but i was amazed at the turn out . Even the Skyline Owners Club (of which i am a member) managed to muster four 350z's on it's stand. If people are going to spend the time to organise these events surly they need to be supported by their forum members.

We did have a couple of others join for various points throughout the weekend, but still fairly low numbers to be honest. :(

Still, it was a great weekend, the BBQ's were impressive, the raffle, awards and meeting Ajay were all good fun. Nice to chat to a few new faces too as well as the regulars :thumbs:

We did have a couple of others join for various points throughout the weekend, but still fairly low numbers to be honest. :(

Still, it was a great weekend, the BBQ's were impressive, the raffle, awards and meeting Ajay were all good fun. Nice to chat to a few new faces too as well as the regulars :thumbs:

Apart from the weather the event had everything :thumbs: