Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs - brand new

jub

Hi guys,

I bought these springs off Bhav (bhavin85) back in November but haven't had a chance to put them on. I don't see myself putting them on for a while, hence deciding to sell them. They're as Bhav sold them to me, brand new and unused.

Eibach Pro-Kit Nissan 350z (Z33)

E10-63-013-01-22

30mm drop all around

I'll put them up at £180, but willing to listen to any offers. Ideally collection from Uxbridge (Outer West London, near Heathrow). Can arrange alternative meeting points if needed.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Jub

I use these on 20" wheels. If the offset is very aggressive then arch work will need done.

I've used them with Rays with no spacers over winters and it doesn't look good in my opinion. I think Rays ALWAYS need spacers though.

I did put up pics, I'll try find them.....

Hi there

What are these like on stock car with Rays ? do they need spacers for looks ? (which I don't want to fit).

thanks...

(I'm assuming you researched this so will save me time and effort :thumbs:

why do you not want the spacers with rays - will make a better difference than the springs imh.

All rays should have spacers on.

do it geoff! It will look amazing :) at this rate your going to have all my old bits :lol:

Haha I know mate! If I can see a picture of these on 20's and I think it looks good I'll buy them or I might have to hold out until I can get coilovers on there. I can see arch work needing to be done with the GTR wheels though.

is there any performance benefit in spacers, or just the fact you get benefit with lowered car and spacers will help balance the look ?

is there any -ve for using spacers ?

I'm just old school when mini's etc were fitted with spacers for looks alone.... and the quality was suspect.

Awaiting payment details from Jub then they'll be mine mate :)

Chris

Apologies for the lack of update. These have been pretty much sold to Chris. Will mark as sold once transaction in complete :)

is there any performance benefit in spacers, or just the fact you get benefit with lowered car and spacers will help balance the look ?

is there any -ve for using spacers ?quote]

Sorry for the off topic but to answer the questions:

Benefits - theretically slightly wider track width should very marginally improve handling, doubt it would be noticeable tho

-ve's - Increases stress on wheel bearings and hub because of increased bending moment due to wider track width.

Whether this would actually have a long term effect on any components depends on what the load carrying capacity of the wheel bearings is and the nominal stress levels without the spacers. It would be fairly simple to work out a formula showing the percentage stress increase as the track width increases.

is there any -ve for using spacers ?

I'm just old school when mini's etc were fitted with spacers for looks alone.... and the quality was suspect.

no performance benefit - just fills the arches to give it a better looking stance. :thumbs:

As long as you get decent brand then the quality will be spot on.