European trip + meet! 'Ring, Spa, Z Club, club350z.it + more

Removed

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Euro trip is going great by the way! :teeth:

People litterally lining the streets to wave on all the Zeds from around Europe that have come along.

Great weather, great crowd and superbly organised as always. A great big thanks to Suzy and Sean for all their efforts - Myself and Tracy have now moved on to Millau, leaving the others to their BBQ this afternoon (im sure the beer and burgers are flowing freely by now).

Will be bringing back some great photos, and may be able to post a few later depending on how quick this connection is later.

EDIT - ps Val & Debbie will arive at Spa on the 13th I beleive - we will be arriving on the 16th after visiting Monaco/Nice/ Monte carlo/San tropez etc :teeth:

Heres a few.

Ive got a load of other Z's, and from the meal Saturday night but not had chance to put them on the laptop yet...

We arrived at the campsite in the Loire Valley about 7pm on Friday:

trip1.jpg

There were just a few casualties on the way there:

trip2.jpg

We arrived a little late to set off to the evening show, and the concern was starting to show:

trip3.jpg

Not everyone shared the concern (steve was more than happy with the beer on tap)

trip4.jpg

We did get there in the end though, and Val consoled himself with an ice cream:

trip5.jpg

The show went on for about 2 hours, spectacular effects and stunning fireworks:

trip6.jpg

trip7.jpg

More added as and when time/wi-fi allows :teeth:

Guest prescience

these guys are out there and not logging on (i don't think anyhow). perhaps someone with their mobile number could send a text and then post the response :blush:

Sorry guys - this is the first time ive had internet access since the last time I posted here, Ive got hundreds of pics to sort through when I get home (tomorrow).

In answer to a few questions, yes I was in Millau when I las logged on, so sorry I didnt respond to the posts.

I used the Nikor 18-200 VR lens on the D80 but to get the panoramic I had to take a few photos and stitch them together with some free software called Autostich (it makes a MUCH better job of stitching photos than photoshop, and its free! )

Ill post up a whole bunch of pics when I have time to sit down and sort them out on my photobucket account. Some very exotic machinery at the ring by the way - A Mercedes Mclaren 722 and Carrera GT to name a couple - 911 GT3's were also common as muck, litteraly dozens of em. A couple of Bently coupes, several 360's and some seriously race prepaed M3's etc.

More later! :)

First time I have managed to log on for weeks now :(

end of a great holiday and some GREAT footage of some muppet going around in a giant hamster wheel! :lol:

Angie: sorry we didn't manage to meet up, we couldn't log on any earlier :(

ir_fuel: we stayed in Spa 5 nights and we went to the Euro Race saturday and sunday, was really good, Spa looks like a great track! some good work with the new buildings/part of the track for the F1!

Sarnie: hope the custard GT4 for sale on pistonheads is yours, good riddance! :lol: :bye:

anyone else: awesome holiday, definitely want to organise a male only Ring trip for next year.... B)