New private number plate

Mitch

:clap::lol: That's a good plate..your Zed will definitely stand out from the crowd either way.

Hi , it's a good plate but think I will be getting pulled a few times by the cops :lol: but nothing new there tho as I'm always getting pulled by them :wacko: don't speed ( honest ) B)

Why do you want to sell your old plate? Would you not want to keep it so you can transfer it back when you sell the car and keep your private one???

Yeah thought about that but I'm hoping I win the lottery by then n I can buy my NUTT4 plate :lol:

:clap::lol: That's a good plate..your Zed will definitely stand out from the crowd either way.

Hi , it's a good plate but think I will be getting pulled a few times by the cops :lol: but nothing new there tho as I'm always getting pulled by them :wacko: don't speed ( honest ) B)

And your last car was.......... :p:lol:

And your last car was.......... :p:lol:

.hi Martin It was a mitshubishi magna 3.5 v6 tiptronic only did 60 mph ma ha ha :lol:

I'm not really into this plate thing :blush:[attachment=0]Image783.jpg[/attachment]

Ha Ha !! Not much :lol: that looks well good on your zed : ))bet it cost you a lot more than mine did :)

Probably not ... £165.00 IIRC :teeth:

I'm not really into this plate thing :blush:[attachment=0]Image783.jpg[/attachment]

Ha Ha !! Not much :lol: that looks well good on your zed : ))bet it cost you a lot more than :p mine did :)

Probably not ... £165.00 IIRC :teeth:

That's a bargain mine cost me £250 Inc trans

Your plate will look amazing. I wanted my initials but they're JLS, everyone will think I'm a groupie!!!

Gotta find another.

:lol:

Hi jenni , lol yes you mite have to miss the L out my initials are MEN n my ex hubby bought it for me to put on my camaro but everyone took the Mick out of me so sold it :lol: so went for nut this time looks a lot better :thumbs:

........... my ex hubby bought it for me to put on my camaro but ..............:

what year ?

What year for what ?? :)

the camaro .... I bought my plate for an '86 TransAm

Think it was 94 it was nice was manual n converted to RHD as my brother imports yanks n converts them , little kids thought It was knight riders car :lol: