What's the latest on your BOAT ?

ATTAK Z

Hi guy’s an update as asked for.

It’s been a nightmare :scare::bang:

The Sunseeker is still in Turkey, it was due to be loaded on the ship to come back from Turkey to Monaco on 4th of April but when I went over to collect the boat we did a sea trail and we had lots of problems with the starboard and port engines with gaskets failing and oil dropping out of the engine and into the bilge, and various other problems which I won’t bore you with.

To date we have spent nearly £200,000 on sorting this theft problem out which has been tricky bearing in mind the other problem that happened to my owner in January but with some jiggering with the insurance company we have managed to keep the repair process going.

The starboard engine has now been completely stripped and is being rebuilt at this time and I hope the boat will be finished some time in May and then once back in Monaco can be sold.

Stolen boat link for those interested

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=29633

Owner problem link for those interested

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=31804

In January the Captain of the 60 metre quit due to the uncertain situation so I was asked by the owner if I would run both boats, the 60 metre running on minimum crew ( crew reduced from 18 to 6) with no spare money for repairs.

So here I am running both boats with next to no budget, lots of headaches, the owner has not gone completely under yet, we are still being paid and taking each month at a time.

The 70 million dollar house in Aus has gone along with a lot of other houses in various countries, private jet sold, and nearly all his private staff with only the essential staff he can afford still employed for now.

Never a dull day for me since January

He ended up with debts approaching 3 BILLION DOLLARS, but he is not dead and buried yet and is hanging on in there.

He ended up with debts approaching[/color] 3 BILLION DOLLARS, but he is not dead and buried yet and is hanging on in there.

do you work for gordon brown, he's good at loosing lots of money as well?

He was/is an Aussie businessman I think

He ended up with debts approaching[/color] 3 BILLION DOLLARS, but he is not dead and buried yet and is hanging on in there.

do you work for gordon brown, he's good at loosing lots of money as well?

He was/is an Aussie businessman I think

Attak Z is correct

Hi bronzee, yes the people left still with jobs after the fallout were asked to hang on in there, some of us did but quite a few bailed, henze the reason I know am the captain of the Sunseeker and the 60 metre. I have worked for this guy for 7 years now.

We do need guys like my owner to survive as they usually have a knack of coming back somehow and end up employing lots of people again.

All his stuff in New Zealand has been sold or is up for sale along with other parts of the world.

Fingers crossed