BC Coilovers

TOYBOY

Wasn't me that done it by the way.

Done by Cruise Motorsport in Kirkcaldy, wondered why there was a lot of clicking/clunking from rear, thought it was maybe bushes worn. How wrong was i.

Cruise Motorsport did that? Hmm usually Tausif and his boys are brilliant. Im sure he will sort it for you.

Going to pop along tomorrow and let them know. First time i had used them, thought i'd give them a go, seeing as they are not far from me.

Cool. Ive used Tausif to do my lowering springs, arbs fit brembos and the lot and they did a spot on job. Im sure he will sort it out for you :thumbs:

Does it count as good service if they initally installed them the wrong way round?!!!!! Good to see there was no issue rectifying...

Now that they are the right way round what do you think of them? I had Tein coilovers in my Celica and the ride was a lot "firmer"! Cornering was great but at the sacrifice of general comfort...

Does it count as good service if they initally installed them the wrong way round?!!!!! Good to see there was no issue rectifying...

Yeh, it does knock you confidence in a garage if they can't get it right first time. Fair play that they corrected their error. And although other people have used them with no issues i have to say that i won't be using them for anything else.

I like them, ride is not to harsh and handling is very good :D

Yeh, it does knock you confidence in a garage if they can't get it right first time. Fair play that they corrected their error. And although other people have used them with no issues i have to say that i won't be using them for anything else.

Thats a shame, I know Tausif as he has worked on my car and he is a decent guy and his work is usually top notch. :console:

Well, after checking when i got home, and even when i had supplied them with the correct bottom rubber mount, they had just literally turned the springs the right way up and used the cone shaped mount on the bottom of the spring.

Just did it myself!

Can someone explain to me how to adjust the rear ride height please. Thanks.

• 3 months later...

Martin - loads of us in Fife :lol: common as muck :blush: ....Toyboy, Cydine, KoBi, Brn2484 - members here and Crystal & Mark (not members here) and there's a new member in Dunfermline isn't there?

C'mon you know you want another zed ;)