CS: 10/10 First timer.

Anubis

Took a trip to CS at the weekend to get a P2 service and brand new DBA Brakes. :D

Never been before and from the comments here, everyone seemed happy with them so thought I'd give them a go. So, what can I say...

simple; AMAZING service! :#1::thumbs:

As soon as I parked up Mitz came out, introduced himself and they clearly know what they are doing and how to look after their customers and cars (Nissan - take note!). They already had a couple of zeds and other jap cars floating about the workshop so a sigh of relief was made when I got there. :)

Got a coffee hand made by Mitz (thank you) and had my new brake set up laid out in boxes to have a look at as soon as I got there. :)

Had a wander around the workshop and had a chin wag, whilst they cracked on with the work. Both Andy and Mitz know exactly what they are doing and even though they had probably done hundreds of brake changes before they still took time to make sure everything was spot on (unlike places like KwikFit - drive in, bish bash bosh, come out, next please).

Prices were very reasonable and they don't take the mick. They know it is your pride and joy and appreciate a good motor that drives in.

These guys work hard (unlike most places filled with robotic workers) and they would rather see 1 car in and have a good job on it than get through 3/4 quickly and risk mucking up.

All I can say is that my brakes are awesome and the service was simply perfect. Even the workshop feels like a proper petrolhead place to be.

If you're like me and fed up of taking your zed back to get the garage to do the job right first time and you just want the job done straight away by guys who not only know what they are doing but are enthusiastic with what they do then definitely go speak to CS.

You've tried the rest, now try the best. :p

Mitz & Andy - Thank you. :)

I know mate, thanks to your A1 customer Service. Constantly keeping customers updated. :thumbs:

My bedroom is currently full of 4 brake discs, brake pads, brake lines, Rimmage Wax. Not sure where the atest addition will fit.

Roll on next week when it all gets fitted. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: