greetings from Belgium!

Hello,

i ll just copy paste what i put on the "other" forum as a welcome message.

Quite funny, coz i was looking for a forum about this car, first i stumbled on this one, next time when starting my browser i couldnt remember the url, so i did a google search and stumbled on 'the other' one, couldnt find this one anymore (forgot the name), until today i accidently figured out that the only difference between the 2 urls is the '-' :wacko:

anyway, here we go:

Hi

I am new here, and as you can see, I live in Belgium.

Seriously considering a 350Z, after driving a TT for more than 4 years now (113.000km). Always been a happy TT owner (driving a 180pk front-wheel-drive + chiptuning ) but the time has come to change cars and since i dont want FWD anymore in a car with 200+ horses checking out some other options. As the current engines in the new TT dont float my boat (2.0T again only FWD, 3.2V6 a bit 'dissapointing', and no others in the pipeline), the S3 looks too bland and it will take quite some time for it to be available I set my mind on this Nissan. Just need to do a testdrive (and you guys?) to convince myself

Greetings from Belgium

:welcome: I had a TT 225 myself before the Z for 4 years. Loved it. I fancied going the 6 cyclinder route to get a nice engine note and really this is the only thing on the list worth having. No regrets and its good to back in a head turner like the TT was when I forst got that. The TT is very common over here now hence another good reason to have a Z.

:welcome: to the club :teeth:

Only take a test drive if your willing to part with 30k :D:D:D

Why???????????????

Whats wrong with us 'pre - loved' owners :boxing:

Get one 18 months old and spend the 10,000 you save on loads of mods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ming the tight git

You can't beat the feeling of you've been there first :p