Hi- 350z wanted.

Hi all

I have sold my trusty old e36 m3 and am looking to purchase a 350z.

I have been pointed in the direction of this site for some usefull tips on the cars. I have alot of reading to do!

I am looking for:

Preferably a UK car in bronze or gun metal grey, GT pack, tan leather, rays alloys.

The credit crunch is still with us so my budget is capped at £10k.

Are there any owners of my perfered spec car out there that I can tempt into selling?

Cheers.

hi and welcome to the club,

where are you based, as ive just drove past an 2004 04, bronze zed, brembo brakes, rays alloys for £10995, with a low millage badge in the wndow.

not sure on the trim but im sure they will have a web site, i cant remeber the garages name sorry, but its on the bath road in saltford, just outside of bath.

:thumbs:

Thanks for the welcome. :thumbs:

The car in the link does look very nice, it's a little far from me at this early stage of the search though. I am in the North east of England so I'd like to get one a little more local.

I had my first drive in a 350 yesterday. The good new is I fit (6'3") and the girlfriend can drive it. The car I looked at was in good condition but I want to keep my options open at this point.

May I ask a couple of questions:

1)was the tan leather a cost option above the GT pack?

2)what is the availability of second hand rays alloys? I have seen a couple of sets in the ad section on here, they seem to be around £600 but do they come along often?

3)The gearbox in the car I drove was a little sticky going into 2nd when cold. This seemed to get better once warmed up. Is this normal or is it a potential problem?

Thanks for any info.