Front Bumper

spursmaddave

Ok I've got the detailing bug, I have always liked to clean my own car but always used bog standard gear (cheap as poss) but now I have seen the light. I was a clay bar virgin until last week but OMG now I have OCD :p Anyway I'm happy with my new cleaning materials in the main but what is the best thing for getting the front bumper in good condition (stone chip city unfortunately) I just want to get rid of all the crud, I give it a good soaking but it just wont budge and look as good as the rest of the bodywork :headhurt:

Cheers it is mostly bug splatter, realy sticky and nasty will look for some type of special cleaner, I read that bit about the chip stuff in my free Banzai from Tarmac, to be honest I have a million stone chips, my carchas done 70k+ mostly motorways I reckon, front bumper & bonnett look like they have been to Beirut! I'm Azure Attak, I'm not looking at a respray or anything at the moment as it would be pretty costly.