Couple of night shots & new tints

Shaun1982

Thought while i was out one night id see if i could get any decent photos in the dark off my blackberry, they arent great but i dont get many photos at night.

My tints arent as dark as id like but due to this volcano crap he was limited to what film he had left :lol: The fronts are one up from the lightest,which ive had on my last two cars with no problems from the one time :lol:

They do look pretty dark though so im wondering if ill be getting any unwanted attention at some point, see what you think to them but bare in mind it was getting dark when i took them

IMG00069-20100406-2019.jpg

IMG00071-20100406-2020.jpg

IMG00092-20100419-2008.jpg

IMG00091-20100419-2004.jpg

And finally dum dum dummmmmmm

IMG00093-20100419-2009.jpg

Attak the backs are cool with the one time no matter what lol. Like the photo though dude B)

Unabashed- yeah i saw someone in a range on tv get stopped & when they failed the copper made her peel a bit away from the centre of the window,how annoying would that be untill you could get them off :lol:

If your asking me Rich, it's Limo tint on top of what I originally had ..... pleeeeze see my location :lol:

does it make a big difference to night driving?

Yep er no ....don't really know ...... don't drive at nite ........ too p!$$£d usually :lol:

In my last car (megane sport) Had tints all round, copper said either pull them off or 30quid fine and 3 points. Had a go and couldnt get the bastards off, whilst he ran checks on insurance and no points/no bother with police before, sweet talked him and in the end he said drive home with the windows down and get it off the following day. Just not worth the hassle. It looked a bag of @*!# with limo black rear and back sides, and clear class up front.

Lol biscuit i dont know what mine is either,you can still see through it from outside in daylight. As far as night driving goes then as long as your not in total darkness then its hardly any worse. I remember in my first fto i tried reversin in my mates drive/courtyardy thing for the first time in pitch black & couldnt see shite :lol:

In my last car (megane sport) Had tints all round, copper said either pull them off or 30quid fine and 3 points. Had a go and couldnt get the bastards off, whilst he ran checks on insurance and no points/no bother with police before, sweet talked him and in the end he said drive home with the windows down and get it off the following day. Just not worth the hassle. It looked a bag of @*!# with limo black rear and back sides, and clear class up front.

Unfortunately that's what you get with a megane

Live Humberside Police area - work and drive everyday in North Yorkshire (as well as having worked for NY police.......)

to be honest I kind of agree with the reason NOT to have heavy tints on the front - imagine driving in the dark and/or rain with your sunglasses on - can you honestly say you could see everything properly?

Live Humberside Police area - work and drive everyday in North Yorkshire (as well as having worked for NY police.......)

to be honest I kind of agree with the reason NOT to have heavy tints on the front - imagine driving in the dark and/or rain with your sunglasses on - can you honestly say you could see everything properly?

very interested in what's happening in front ........ not too interested in what's behind ...... unless .........