Phone cradle and bluetooth adaptor

Mc1

Hi Guys

Following on from an earlier newby posting , it looks like I need to aquire a phone cradle & adaptor. Adaptor doesn't seem to be a problem as there are loads on t'internet ( or maybe someone on the forum can suggest a suitable supplier from our ranks ).

Any suggestions where I can get a cradle / how much I should be paying / and does it matter what type I should get as the adaptor seems to be universal ?

Cheers

Mc1

Hi Guys

Following on from an earlier newby posting , it looks like I need to aquire a phone cradle & adaptor. Adaptor doesn't seem to be a problem as there are loads on t'internet ( or maybe someone on the forum can suggest a suitable supplier from our ranks ).

Any suggestions where I can get a cradle / how much I should be paying / and does it matter what type I should get as the adaptor seems to be universal ?

Cheers

Mc1

PM sent :thumbs:

Hi Guys

Cheers

Mc1

PM sent :thumbs:

Cheers bud. :thumbs:

is this an adaptor for the jdm phone connetion in the little cubby between the seats?

if so, i would like some info too please.

Not sure they done these for the JDM models ??

This is a bluetooth adapter that sits into the cradle and connects with the bose sterio system, does yours have this ?

no, has a kenwood stereo in, not sure what sort, previous owner put it in.

I do not think you have what it needs then I am affraid.

Can you take a picture of what is in between your seats in the cubby hole ?

cheeky :blush:

cheeky :blush:

;):p

Just thought id use this thread instead of starting a new one ...

Ive just bought an 08 350z and thought I had bluetooth as ive the controls on the steering wheel ... but cant seem to locate the bluetooth unit. I take it the car hasnt been given this from factory?

Just thought id use this thread instead of starting a new one ...

Ive just bought an 08 350z and thought I had bluetooth as ive the controls on the steering wheel ... but cant seem to locate the bluetooth unit. I take it the car hasnt been given this from factory?

The problem is that for this to work it needs the bluetooth adapter that sits into the cradle in which you should have inside the armrest between the seats.

When people sell the car they take this out and sell them seperatley :angry:

Make sure you have the cradle first before ordereing the adpater :D

Ive an 08 model and I think im missing everything cradle and adaptor ... Its has the steering wheel controls though ... very strange

yours may be a european model with you being in Irealnd. Doesn't come as standard spec compared to UK zeds

Well I mean i phoned the guy i bought it from and he told me his cradle became faulty and he took it out and sold the bluetooth adaptor.

Possibly just sold them both for an extra profit im not too sure. Ive found the wires for the cradle install under a removable flap in the arm rest section.

Where can I get these parts at decednt money guys?

• 4 weeks later...