P3 service qoute from nissan

SeanyBeez

Hi guys,

My vehicle aint due a service for atleast another 8-9000 miles but the next one is a biggie, i was in the nissan dealership picking up some bits and whilst i was waiting i asked for a qoute on a P3 and the bird behind the desk said it would be 246.50 all inclusive, is that a fair price or am i better off looking at the local garages round my ares?

All ur knowledge is welcome, thankyou for the advice :yahoo:

I say 8-9000 because it had a p1 about a week ago n reckon ill get the miles up before the year!!lol

but will deffs look at the oil change sooner.

is it easy enough to do urself or should i get a garage to do it?

Speaking as car DIY novice, I can fully recommend on changing the oil yourself, it's really easy to do.

Also, I've just had a P3 service on mine and took it to Nissan in Slough. They did it for £220 including a courtesy car for the day but I did provide the oil. Would really recommend them if your in the area.

Speaking as car DIY novice, I can fully recommend on changing the oil yourself, it's really easy to do.

Also, I've just had a P3 service on mine and took it to Nissan in Slough. They did it for £220 including a courtesy car for the day but I did provide the oil. Would really recommend them if your in the area.

yes mate i went to chelts and the gave me that qoute which seems ok!

so i will change the oil as soon as i hit 3k its fully synthetic what types the best for the engine?

just had a p3 service inc plugs and all for £300 (i supplied air filter) from japex in kings langley, herts. Easily the cheapest round here i was quoted (local nissan in watford wanted £340 plus another £240 for plugs/fitted) Nice guys too and from now on they will do all my engine work except for mapping which they recommend abbey