Garage rental

Stretch

Toying with the idea of renting a garage as the old dear who occupies the allocated parking space next to mine has a succession of carers, physiotherapists and other medical professionals visiting at various times of the day who have no qualms about banging doors into my pride and joy :rant::bang: At present my car is protected by a makeshift cardboard and bubblewrap shield which protects the vunerable area from these inconsiderate ***** but is a pain in the arse to apply every time i park up. Would be helpful if anyone else on here who hires a garage can give me an indication of what it's likely to cost?

where/who are you thinking of hiring one from? Sometimes the council has some but there's usually a waiting list.

There are several elderly neighbours with garages who dont seem to own a car, was thinking of knocking on a few doors and enquiring. Trying to get an idea of what sort of price to offer per week

http://gbdriver.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_31&products_id=174&zenid=1a1a58797a0bde6f0a05d27fa9d3e227

might be cheaper, looks crap but does a job. numbnuts, i hate other roadusers who dont give a 4x about other peoples property. :rant:

They look a good idea mate + they'd be useful for other parking situations providing they didn't get nicked

I can asure you they wont look anywhere near as crap as my current solution :lol:

http://gbdriver.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_31&products_id=174&zenid=1a1a58797a0bde6f0a05d27fa9d3e227

might be cheaper, looks crap but does a job. numbnuts, i hate other roadusers who dont give a 4x about other peoples property. :rant:

They look a good idea mate + they'd be useful for other parking situations providing they didn't get nicked

I can asure you they wont look anywhere near as crap as my current solution :lol:

You know some chav would steal them though :lol: