Sooo.... looks like i might not be flying then!

Jak

Do they have volcanoes in Nz

:lol: They certainly do!

Is tehre anyway you can get a train to france or something and fly from there?

France is grounded too mate :dry:

Nevermind - it'll work itself out soon enough i'm sure :thumbs:

Jak

Surely you now have a little more time for a couple of Mods before you leave. Lost your excuse now!!!

:lol: I wish - Just had to pay insurance, will definatly have to wait a couple of months before i can afford any more modding, its a shame because im developing a bit of a list to get through now!!

If you want to keep an eye on air traffic - try this:

http://www.radarvirtuel.com/

Thanks Chesterfield, thats pretty nifty - I will keep an eye on that!

I see iceland isnt covered in its own dust then! Still would rather deal with dust than magma i suppose....

Nevermind - As long as i'm off within a week it won't reek havoc with having to re-arrange picking up the Camper Etc etc as we are staying with a friend in LA so nothing to re-arrange really which gives us a bit of leeway (sp?? lol)

Ooooh 350th post!

Jak

:lol: thanks!

I dunno, sometimes it sounds promising but then when you hear ryan air (mr do anything for a buck) saying they arnt risking flights till at leat monday lunchtime....

Hard to know what to think really!

Jak

You have to remember that for some of the budget airways they have multiple routes for the same aircraft and so unless they can operate a full service it doesnt work. They need to be able to bounce about all over Europe to make money.

As such its cheaper to stay on the ground I would have thought. They dont pay compensation unless you begin your journey. ;)

Just as well you didn't book that ferry trip between the two islands then. :surrender:

Do they have volcanoes in Nz

:lol: They certainly do!

Lol, do we what. More volcanoes than you can shake a stick at. :lol: Part of the reason why our scenery is so dramatic. :thumbs:

Check your pm's Jak. :thumbs:

Just as well you didn't book that ferry trip between the two islands then.

Tell me about it! i just hope we can get to L.A. in time to pick up the AUK flight otherwise will have to try and rearrange the camper..... oh and just to make matters better it seems there is "exclusion" on our travel insurance regarding cancellation costs not being covered if to do with governmental restrictions.....funfunfun

The get out clause seems "unreasonable" to me though so don't know how well it would hold up if contested strongley enough they arn't aloud to use the Act of God thing anymore and i cant think of any other reason, other than declaration of war, why the Gov would have to make restrictions - anyway, we'll cross that bridge when it comes to it suppose :(

Jak