Kerbed Volk

clarkie34

I think Volks customer service leaves alot to be desired.I have a guy who I have used before coming Friday morn who deals with BMW,Porsche etc.He has refurbed standard wheels with no trace and seems to think he can match it from what I have told him,fingers crossed.

Even with todays technology, you cant get a machine somewhere that can tell u the paint? Geezo, very shady of volk.

You can get a machine that does this, it takes loads of photos of the paint, analyses them and produces the correct colour. As for Volk not releasing paint codes, that's mainly down to immitation companies that could tarnish the name. You wanna try get replacement stickers for TE37's and the such, you can't simply buy them from Volk, you have to produce documents, photos etc!

Panic over. :yahoo::yahoo:

Martin of Assessment Services came to the rescue this morn,took him about 7 coats of pearl mattalic to match it.I have been on my hands and knees looking and cant see any difference and all for £50. :teeth:

Before.

P1010082.jpg

After.

P1010083.jpg

I got chatting to him and he also does interior trim painting e.g piano black or other different colours.

Just need to get cleaning now for tomorrow.