pop charger

SwanageDave

I was thinking of taking my off to replace with the standard air box again with drop in panel or something a bit more blingy! :blush: Can't make my mind up......

If you are keen for one though I would bite the bullet and just buy one.....brand new they are about £120 now I think - 2nd hand they will go for at least £80 from what I have seen :thumbs:

A Great big thank you to Sarah (chilli red) for my pop charger it came in record time and fitted in 15 minutes, thought i had a problem with the sensor and Sarah even helped out there by getting Tony to phone me this morning, all solved reset itself and I am Very Happy. Now for the remap in a couple of weeks :yahoo:

A Great big thank you to Sarah (chilli red) for my pop charger it came in record time and fitted in 15 minutes, thought i had a problem with the sensor and Sarah even helped out there by getting Tony to phone me this morning, all solved reset itself and I am Very Happy. Now for the remap in a couple of weeks :yahoo:

:clap: So I can put the toolbox away then Dave? I was on my way to help :teeth:

You are welcome anytime down in sunny Swanage, if you like camping or a weekend away we can accomodate. :teeth:

You are welcome anytime down in sunny Swanage, if you like camping or a weekend away we can accomodate. :teeth:

great idea dave ...350z camping weekend in swanage.......sort it m8