Good wash and wax

350 Russ

i just spent a few hours this afternoon giving my zed a deserved wash and wax, i used dodo juice light fantastic which i am really impressed with! brings out the flake in the paint lovely :thumbs: , these photos show just how much my car needs spacers! the rays are lost in my arches :thumbdown:

289.jpg

290.jpg

291.jpg

292.jpg

Looks good :thumbs:

I couldn't resist cleaning mine today either! Weather was too good to leave the car looking as filthy as it was. and got to listen to the Norwich game while I was at it (given the ground is just round the corner, I don't have much choice!)

I was using the T-Cut restorer stuff for black cars and that's done a pretty good job of hiding some of the minor scratches and other marks.

Top work there Russ, looking good. I spent 5 hours on mine yesterday. Full wash, clay bar and then polish

with Auto Glym super resin polish.... Is this dodo gear really that good??? Meguirs used to be everyone's choice on here, but I keep seeing dodo mentioned a lot????????

Cheers

Dave

In my opinion Dodo products work well and are easy to use.

Meguiars Pro products are very good but their shop range is rubbish compared to the Dodo!

There are LOADS of really good products out there. I'm still a massive Blackfire fan and have been for a few years.

love the pic of the door......looks flawless and ding free.

yeah it is, it has taken quite a bit of effort to get it that way. on the other side theres a little stone chip and some scratches from bushes when driving up lanes so i might need a detailer :thumbdown: .

Top work there Russ, looking good. I spent 5 hours on mine yesterday. Full wash, clay bar and then polish

with Auto Glym super resin polish.... Is this dodo gear really that good??? Meguirs used to be everyone's choice on here, but I keep seeing dodo mentioned a lot????????

Cheers

Dave

i use autoglym super resin aswell, but i always wax it after i use it, it is good stuff! nice and easy to get off aswell. i clayed it and gave it 2 coats of AG then 2 coats of wax last month so it was a bit easier this time :thumbs:

Nice pics! B)

I got some meguiars car shampoo off markie which only came out this month - wash AND wax. Its yellow and smells like childrens penicillin :yuck: However, i used it saturday and when rinsing the water was beading off!