Scotsoulby carbon bits - Lids now added PICS

Cragus

Scott did an engine cover and lids in 1*1 red/black carbon weave and lid surrounds in 1*1 black carbon. Here is the result. Have to comment on how top a bloke Scott is also - speedy delivery and great communication! :thumbs: A real credit to the forum.

DSC00145.jpg

DSC00146.jpg

SAM_0268.jpg

SAM_0267.jpg

SAM_0266.jpg

Wow that engine bay is starting to take shape nicely craig B)

Thanks bud! Just imagine if those polished tanks had shown up aswell! I would be well on my way. Cant decide between Scotts carbon plenum or a polished one!?! Don't want to go too heavy on the carbon but I think my engine strut is going to get painted red so that might brake it up. Decisions decisions...

Wow that engine bay is starting to take shape nicely craig B)

Thanks bud! Just imagine if those polished tanks had shown up aswell! I would be well on my way. Cant decide between Scotts carbon plenum or a polished one!?! Don't want to go too heavy on the carbon but I think my engine strut is going to get painted red so that might brake it up. Decisions decisions...

I would go for a polished one to compliment the carbon look. I wouldnt mind a polished one either lol so if you do find one give me a buzz :thumbs:

So do those lids just go over the top of the existing lids as I don't see any clips on the carbon lids themselves?

Yeah maxi. They can't make the clips in carbon as they are two fiddly and would snap when pressure was placed on them when clipping/unclipping.