350z Rays / 20/20mm Spacers / Bulbs **Fitted**

Craig Shirron

Fellow Owners!!!

After being helped by ZMANALEX with Rays, Andy with 20/20mm Spacers & the forum for sourcing of silver bulbs i got them all fitted yesterday/today

When fitting the spacers i did take step by step photo's and while taking the final pic i noticed my DSLR said "No Card"....School boy error!!!!!

Firstly yesterday i fitted the Indicators, makes a brilliant difference, although in time i would like to get the orange removed from the headlight...

img6200b.jpg

img6201n.jpg

While fitting spacers i took the time to clean inside erches and make a mess of the lock block... :-) Then a quick snow foam!

This pics are after the spacers fitted, then when i got home the reg trasfer was in so i removed the front black trim and fitted small plates all round!

350zwash.jpg

350zwide.jpg

350zwideoldreg.jpg

350zwidefront.jpg

350zwiderear.jpg

Next on the list is the clear front reflectors tommorrow and rear silver indicator bulbs, then in the process of getting a set of LED's from ZMANALEX. Next time home will be 30mm lowering!

Craig

Thanks for the comments guys

I agree with the parking sensors, Is there a specific way to get these painted? i worked at BMW for a long while and their sensors came with a very slight coat of paint and the ones that were painted by back street paintshops were coming in with faults bacause the paint was to thick?

Magic84 - When fitting the spacers i just used the bar from the jack to hold on the brake pedal when doing the fronts, and the handbrake does fine on the back...BUT when it comes to fitting the spacer to the hub you may find your 21mm socket wont fit onto the spacer recess as the socket is to thick. I ended up using a 3/8" thin wall 21mm socket with a 3/8"-1/2" adaptor on my torque wrench

Stew - Ye sister came and done the job...haha!

Craig