Need your opinion

Shaun1982

I would have thought it would block the same amount of air no matter where it is on the grille. Also If you moved it to the middle then you would get more air down the side where your intake feeds air from - Unless I am wrong, happy to bow to more knowledgeable folks :surrender:

i just had a check for you mate and a standard sized jap square plat dosent fit but if you shave a few mm of the top and bottom then sand paper or file the corners to get them rounded agen it would fit as it was only about 10mm tight , that was me trying it with my plate which is 330/180mm or unless you could get one that wasent as tall if you know what i mean

B) Looks much nicer with out the plate :thumbs: ............. bloody UK rules :thumbdown:

IMO... I would have put the plate in the middle of the grille...... symmetry is my friend :lol:

+1 :thumbs: Not sure about the number plate being at the sides alfa romeo stylee :dry: I have remounted mine on the tow eye using one of these mounting brackets http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=33320 or go for something like these http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=32587 B)

Can you get away with it with the police though biscuit? I had a plate made up on my fto that was jap size letters on a uk style plate & it lasted 5 weeks before i was stopped & told to remove it but my square jap rear plate with the same size letters was fine :shrug: