Stop the bitch fest!!!!!!!!!!

We are looking at the possibility of having for sale threads put in an "aproval queue" meaning that a member of the team will approve every for sale add. This may add a minimal delay to the posting but should ensure that all rules are followed and there are also no bitching posts/threads.

Excellent news :thumbs:

+1, sorry though that it had to be a burden for the mods

We're willing to take the burden to ensure peace and love in the world of Zed.

I do find it amusing though if I'm honest though people who don't read the rules also don't want to be told what they are when they make a post breaching them......

But doesn't that mean the mods will get all the best stuff?!?! :p

Hadnt thought of that, Watch out for the team doing a lot of selling soon. :teeth::lol:

We wouldnt have thought of it - but now we have :ninja::lol:

:yahoo:

Well if everyone is out to make a quick buck - why not! :lol: For clarification, I am of course joking and the admin team wouldnt think about doing this! Anyway, I need mods for a 370z and no one is selling them, so thats me out :p

I really used to like this forum but of recent it's turned in to a total bitchathon especially in the for sale section, with these new rules and I want the love back :teeth: .

I myself hadn't noticed the new rules on putting your username on your item for sale, and only sussed it through the bitching of others for sale posts and some is really uncalled for.

Can a mass e-mail be sent to users to notify them of the new rules or perhaps another way?

Sadly people sometimes don't genuinly see whats in front of their face. I'd say the majority of forum users when they first registered would have read all of the rules and now just get on with it rather than looking out for updates that simply aren't that blatent. Even bold text or coloured writing would help.

Comon mods sort it out, We don't want a cracking forum turning into the Skyline OC which is one big bitchfest to say the least.

I run a forum myself and get totally peed off with users just coming on to sell things, so totally understand the problems.

dont understand what your point actually is or your solutions, you've gone in a circle. you understand the problems and you yourself get peed if with the very same issues we are trying to prevent

dont understand what your point actually is or your solutions, you've gone in a circle. you understand the problems and you yourself get peed if with the very same issues we are trying to prevent

I like you, your a funny guy :headhurt:

I do understand the issues and am fully onside with the mods/admin, but also get sick of reading threads were people are getting ripped up for a genuine mistake. Oh and also people getting ripped for trying to help or voicing an opinion!!!

We are looking at the possibility of having for sale threads put in an "aproval queue" meaning that a member of the team will approve every for sale add. This may add a minimal delay to the posting but should ensure that all rules are followed and there are also no bitching posts/threads.

That was the reason for the thread - TO GET A SOLUTION. sounds like you were on the case already though, so my apologies for the interferance

Just to note, several areas of the sales section on the site are now subject to a moderation queue. All posts made in there will require aproval from one of the team before releasing. Hopefully this will cut down on rule infractions and spam sellers for the good of everyone.