WILL THEY FIT

max

Go for it, if it was 6 months down the line I probably would have bid on them. Seems like good value for money due to a couple of little scuffs. :thumbs: But dont get the second hand rubber for £300, better to get all new rubber of your choice IMO.

Actually mate, i do think they would look nice!

There was a thread re a virtual mod mock up thingy! (technical eh? :D )

And the Y looked v nice with the black wheels, though the mocked car had what appeared like a CF bonnet.

http://www.digimods.co.uk/images/Virtua ... an350z.jpg

Dont think its same colour as yours?! But should give you an idea!

Like i said i like it imo :)

looked at some falken tyres which i used on my westfield and thought they were grippy, part worn tyres with the wheels are 255x35x19 front and 285x35x19 rears but falken don't advertise 255x35x19 what other size would anybody recommend.

max.

looked at some falken tyres which i used on my westfield and thought they were grippy, part worn tyres with the wheels are 255x35x19 front and 285x35x19 rears but falken don't advertise 255x35x19 what other size would anybody recommend.

max.

got 245/35/19 on front of mine and 275/30/19 on rear seems Ok

I'm going with Falkens when my wheels come (there doesn't seem to be an impatient smiley!) in 245/35/19 and 275/35/19. :D

You'll like the Falkens :thumbs: I actually rate those better than the Conti's, and of course 100% better than the Bridgestones :blush:

will be putting my order in tomorrow,going for the 19 inch but not sure on the best tyre size,looking at 245x35x19 fronts and 285x35x19 rears am i going too wide dont want them sticking out passed the arch.

max.

will be putting my order in tomorrow,going for the 19 inch but not sure on the best tyre size,looking at 245x35x19 fronts and 285x35x19 rears am i going too wide dont want them sticking out passed the arch.

max.

Max, I'm doing the same front but 275 at the rear. There seem to be plenty who have that combo. Blacky has just got 285's so it may be worth a PM. I suspect the offset is just as important as the tyre width though and that's a minefield best left to those more clued up than I. Good luck. :thumbs: