Whats the tune!!!??

Bradders

ah the good'ole days of "colour clash" and using a dead flesh keyboard, people who owned a spectrum will know what i mean :lol:

Makes me want to go into the loft and dig out my ZX Spectrum and unleash it's 56k worth of graphical power!! B)

ah the good'ole days of "colour clash" and using a dead flesh keyboard, people who owned a spectrum will know what i mean :lol:

Makes me want to go into the loft and dig out my ZX Spectrum and unleash it's 56k worth of graphical power!! B)

thought they were 48k or if you had a newer model it was 128k :blush:

still got mine somewhere but have used a speccy emulator for the pc,plus there are online ones (java) if you google um :thumbs:

thought they were 48k or if you had a newer model it was 128k :blush:

still got mine somewhere but have used a speccy emulator for the pc,plus there are online ones (java) if you google um :thumbs:

This is all well and good but whats the tune called??!!

Need to know. I'm loosing the plot with this :bang:

Bradders

This is all well and good but whats the tune called??!!

Need to know. I'm loosing the plot with this :bang:

Bradders

Just use audacity and the lame plugin to rip the audio stream from a youtube clip into an .mp3 and you're sorted :thumbs: