LMGT4 19" and Eibach spacers........

Glenn1981

Been looking at the US site and the guys that have them have a really aggresive stance, I love the look.

Only problem is I can find a definate answer as to whether there would be any issues or not with this.

Was thinking 20 at the front and 25 at the rear. But may go less if there will be problems.

I am at normal ride height at the moment, but I am looking out for a full suspension set-up in the not to distant future and will drop it ever so slightly. Will I have rubbing issues, as I dont really want to roll the arches.

If I went with 15F\20R would this be safer?

I just want to create that really aggresive look.

Thoughts, experiences and pics welcome :p

And I have done a forum search already and it didnt come up with much............

reading the US site, there is a whole thread just dedictated to the LGMT4 and there are some guys on there that are running 18\19" with 15\20\25 spacers and they look so good. One guys said he did roll the fenders, but his car looks like it is sitting so low.

Ive been Pm'ing a guy off My350 who has got 19's on 20mm spacers all around, dropped on 30mm on Eibach springs and he tells me that there are no rubbing issues at all!

Now i'm dropped on eibach and already have 20mm spacers for my Rays so I'm thinking of leaving the spacers on when i put the Nismo's back on this weekend.

I'll try to find pics of this guys zed, I think it looks great personally

very nice tarmac!

Did they come like that or were they re-finished?

Think I am going to get some spacers then and then only drop it by 30mm when I find the right suspension set-up, been looking at the KW3 and the Blisten.

Previous owner had them powder coated in GM :thumbs:

I love the look of that Zed 'not mine'.....

I reckon I might go similar style B)

OK...so I tried the 20mm spacers all around with my Nismos today and it looks really aggressive!...but unfortunately catches the arches both front and back over bumps so I will be removing them I reckon. I'm dropped 30mm on Eibach springs though, may get away with it on standard ride height.

I'm sure the back arches can be rolled easily but I'm not convinced that the front could be and to be honest its not a route I want to go down.

I've only got a couple of crappy pics as its started raining! But I hope this was useful from a research point of view at least

IMG_0371.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Only just looked at this again Webber, cheers for doing that!

I think I will invest in some spacers next month then, as I am at normal ride height right now and then when I do get coilovers I will only drop it by 20mm and fingers crossed that will be okay!!

Yours looks so good with the spacers on, shame it rubs slightly. I would raise it 10mm just to have the spaced look!

Yeah it did look seriously aggressive! :teeth:

If I had coilovers I'd probably consider raising it a bit but I'm on Eibach springs so its not so easy unfortunately, I think arch rolling would have probably sorted the rubbing but I'm a bit dubious about it still

I think the ride height that the eibach springs give is perfect so I'd rather just have the wheels sitting less aggressively as they are now, it still looks :wub:

To be honest I think it would still rub on the teins under hard conering as the wheels really did sit out a lot.

This was more of an experiment than anything as I had the spacers sat there from my rays anyway so I thought I'd give it a go, especially as I knew the info would be useful to another member. I'm just gonna leave the spacers off as the rubbing noise was driving me insane!

Next experiment is painting the Nismos pink like nurrish did with his rays :lol: