Just joined the Z ranks.

Hi,

Picked up my first 350z about a week ago. First test drove a 350 two years or so ago when they first came out but had a price tag in Ireland of €64000 so had to pass.

Found this car 3 weeks ago at a dealership. Ex demo from 2004. Only done 5900 miles. All the extras except sat nav but who wants that in Ireland. Picked it up for a very resonable price. On leaving the dealership my mates heard the salesmen talking amongst themselves. "Luck basta*d. Wish I could afford it" :teeth:

Only problem so far is I cant get the car into the garage where I park during work. Similar problem to StephanG. She bottoms out on the steel gate stop. Trying to work something out with the company that maintains the gate but not looking good.

Anywho, just wanted to say hello and man I love this car. Pictured is my Z and my old Celica which I'm sorry to say I have to sell. Great car.

Guy

OldandNew.jpg

:welcome: !

I had the same issues on the multistorey I used to park in with my previous employer, simple solution, change job! i did! :lol:

Seriously, all multistoreys are now OFF LLIMITS for me, with the kit I have (and now the suspension) the car is simply too low! but still love it :teeth:

On a related point, do people have problems with speed humps? I'm talking about the standard car as I guess if you have it lowered or add skirts and things then there's bound to be a problem, but I don't plan on making any mods to mine (except the aerial!) when I finally get it next month...

Yeah me too... I've been concerned about that too.

I'm getting a standard GT Coupe which i'm not going to lower / mod and wondered if i'd still have issues with speed humps or multistories..

anyone have any thoughts??

You'll have no problems with speed bumps in standard car :thumbs: