56 UK GT For Sale . Trade price

yeti

I'm not a potential buyer and so don't have any vested interest in saying this, but imho that is a great price. I'd bite their hand off + it makes it a fair bit easier for you to conclude one deal as opposed to two + you're selling to a dealer which is safer, etc.

I'm not a potential buyer and so don't have any vested interest in saying this, but imho that is a great price. I'd bite their hand off + it makes it a fair bit easier for you to conclude one deal as opposed to two + you're selling to a dealer which is safer, etc.

very true, i thought similar so gave a deposit (refunable if not satisfied witht he car) to secure the deal with the arrangement of finalising it this weekend when they have the car in and have seviced and valleted it for me.

Nowhere near trade price! You would struggle to do better privately.

CAP Black Book says:

PRIVATE VALUATION

£14771 if sold privately in showroom condition

TRADE VALUATION

£12848 for showroom condition

£12170 for average condition

£11261 for below average condition

Nowhere near trade price! You would struggle to do better privately.

CAP Black Book says:

PRIVATE VALUATION

£14771 if sold privately in showroom condition

TRADE VALUATION

£12848 for showroom condition

£12170 for average condition

£11261 for below average condition

You've clearly missed the point mate.

I already have a deal with a trader set up, signed and agreed to that i buy a car from them and they take the z as trade in. I was just offering the z on here first as the trader will no doubt add a mark up.

The traders i have spoke with about buying cars off them and using the z as trade in have all refered to a guide price and said they would be able to give me in the region of 13.5-14 , this 14.5 however is above average, i realise that, hence i agreed a deal. A couple of other dealers said that they'd give a better price for the z if they hadn't reduced the price of the vehicle tey were selling so much, it all comes down the the amount they want to make off the cars i suppose.

Mods can you please lock/delete this thread.

You've clearly missed the point mate.

Not at all, just confirming what others said regarding your "Trade Price".

Sounds like they put your discount on the trade-in price, just in case you sold privately (so you'd end up paying over the odds for the new one if you didn't try to re-negotiate).