grrr at car parks!

nrenz123

just got back to the car after shopping with the mrs to find a nice chunk missing out of the side of my n2 bumper!

looks like some one has either hit it with a door our something else heavy to do the damage as it has literally taken a chunk out of the side of the bumper near to where it meets the wing.

im also a bit pi**ed off because you can clearly tell that the bumper itself was not moulded thoroughly for the bumper to just collapse like it has. looks like there was little our no resin under the surface.

fair enough the damage isn't huge but its massively noticeable im so annoyed.

pics to follow.

IMAG0061.jpg

IMAG0062.jpg

Ahh man - that sucks big time :dry:

:rant::angry::rant:

I reckon you will prob be looking £100 or there abouts..... can't believe the way its damaged... :scare:

Is it genuine or replica ??

It's a replica mate, it had some caving of the outer layer when i bought it, i should have sent it back. the seller said the bodyshop would sort it though.

They filled the areas where it had caved in but i guess i should have just sent it back.

I had exactly the same problem but had it all sorted at the weekend by Lee's Falcon Performance garage in Middlesbrough. It set me back £77 inc VAT. Don't worry about it mate..that can be fixed. The problem with our NISMO bodykit replica are they are made of fibreglass and they are paper thin. If i had known, i would have stick to my stock bumper with an add on Varis lip.

No..They didn't have to respray my whole N1 bumper. they have blended the colour in quite well and it only took them an afternoon to sort it out.

ahwell that makes it slightly better if it can be blended , still sh*t having to pay out for someone else being so careless

similar kind of thing happened to me recently, only had my front bumper on for a short while and went down a dip in a gravel car park and my bumper bottomed out, theres a crack about 3 inches long right up the middle on the bottom lip, and lots of cracks and splits, i was only doing 5 mph if that! :rant: thats the fun of buying replicas i suppose! i wish i had gone original now :thumbdown:

• 4 weeks later...